Model No.: CAS No: 7758-99-8
Copper sulfate pentahydrate
Agriculture grade, industry grade
Molecular weight: 249.68
Character: Brilliant blue crystals or powders, easily dissolving in water.
Use: For the manufacture of other copper salts, dyes and etc.
Storage: At dry and ventilated places, preventing damps and rains.
Packaging: 25kg/bag knitted bag, inside plastic sealed package according to the requirements of customers.
Delivery Detail: Within 15 days after receiving your deposit
1) Mainly used for textile mordant, agricultural pesticides, water, fungicides, preservatives, also used for tanning leather, copper plating, mineral processing.
2) Dyes and pigments industry: Used in the manufacture of azo dyes such as copper single reactive blue, reactive violet.
3) Organic industry: Used as synthetic fragrances and dyes intermediates, catalysts, methyl methacrylate inhibitor.
4) Electroplating industry: As the main salt Bright Acid Copper and Copper additives.
5) Dyeing and finishing industry: As a mordant dyeing the help of oxygen dose.
6) Agriculture: As a fungicide. Copper sulfate as an inorganic compound, when the copper level in cattle can be used as drug treatment, also used as a cattle drive tapeworm medicine and pigs, dogs emetic drugs.
Contact us if you need more details on Copper Sulfate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Chemical、Chemical Products. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Copper Sulphate
Premium Related Products